....the history of our hostelry goes back to the 19th century. Since 1933 this business has been in property of the family Schosztarich.
The location has been selected very well. The hostelry Schosztarich is located in the heart of Vienna, in the midst of the erstwhile danube meadows, many green
spaces and very special sights.
After the stables for horses and the forge that where originally located have been destroyed in the Second World War the hostelry was built up and after some
time it was enlarged with an internal car park and a garden.
Due to some capital investments the building could be preserved in a very good conditionand today the hostelry enjoys the
visits of many satisfied guests and tourists.